Tuesday, May 12, 2015

April 30 – Birthday Celebration


I had my birthday dinner with all my housemates at a sushi place off of Kloof Street called Takumi. It was a very cute restaurant with nice seating outside. I split the sushi boat special with Daniel, it was so yummy. There was so much raw fish, which made me very happy.

I split black sesame and wasabi ice cream with Olivia, and both flavors were fantastic. Before dinner, Sophie, Sydney, Savanna and I went to Yours Truly off of Kloof Street. After dinner the night got a bit hectic, a few of us went to Long Street, then we met back up with more people at the house and tried to go to Tyger Tyger in Claremont, but Thursday nights are big in Claremont and we did not realize how crazy packed it would be. We did not even make it in because there were so many people. It was not the end of the world because we had been to Tyger Tyger before. Overall we still had a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment