Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 4 – Final Exam for Water Resource Management and More Exploring


I had the final for my water resource management class, which was the honors level EGS course I was in. It was three hours of writing two essays. We had been given the prompts ahead of time so that we could prepare, as we needed to cite at least eight papers for each essay. We were allowed to bring in a reference sheet to jog our memory, but that was it. I felt alright about it and glad it is over

Afterwards, Chandler, Katerina and I picked up our rental car for the weekend. It took us a bit of a roundabout way to get there, as the company didn’t update their address online, but we eventually got our car. We got a manual car, and it was fun driving stick shift with my left hand! I have never done it before! 



 
We went rock climbing at Lakeside Pinnacles, a place I had been to a few times before so I knew how to get there. There are great views of the mountains and Muizenberg. We climbed until it got too dark to see the rock anymore.

Then we went into town for Ethiopian food. We were seated up in a treehouse loft, which was a super fun setting. Then cruised around First Thursday festivities a bit and got some huge milk shakes. It was fun showing them how alive Long Street becomes at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment