Monday, June 22, 2015

May 24 – A “Very Christow Christmas”


Since our house feels so much like a family, we decided we needed to have our own little variation of Christmas. Everyone made food, which was a hodgepodge of different things, but everything was delicious. Sara and I made goat cheese and mashed potatoes.

Load shedding happened from 6-8:30, so we got all the food prepared ahead of time, and then enjoyed each other’s company in the candlelight. We lit a fire and listened to some Christmas music. It was a really nice evening, and we had so much extra food we all ate leftovers together the next night.

I am studying for final exams a lot this week to get ahead, as my brother, Chandler, and my cousin, Katerina, come in a week! I am so excited for them to come! I have two finals while they are here which is a bit of a bummer, but when I am done, we are going on a trip to Kruger!

My Water Resource Management final requires a lot of prep work. We have to write two essays in three hours, with 10 papers referenced in each, but we are not allowed to have any notes, so we need to memorize! It is time to start reading some papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment