Monday, June 22, 2015

May 27 – Woodstock Exchange


I went with Olivia, Evan and Skyler to Woodstock Exchange, a hip set of buildings with various cafes and stores, to get nice tea from a tea shop. I got some rooibois and honeybush (both unique to South Africa) flavored tea to give as a gift to my mom. She is a true tea lover.

Later in the afternoon, a group of us went to Seapoint to walk along the promenade. It was a nice walkway along the ocean with a grassy park lining the other side with interesting features such as a ginormous pair of sunglasses. We walked on the beach a bit too, which was really nice. We timed it so that we would be able to watch the sunset and it was gorgeous.


The walk goes from Seapoint to the Waterfront, where we had dinner - I had a seafood pizza. I am trying to do some things we have not done here yet before we all leave, and I can’t believe it took us until the end of the semester to do this lovely walk!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment