Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 25 – The Best Concert Ever!



PORTUGAL THE MAN!! It was hands down best concert of my life! Cindy and I came with some of her friends. The covert was supposed to take place last Friday night, but it got rescheduled because the band had flight troubles. This is the third Kirstenbosch concert I have been to (unless you also count listening to Mi Casa in a tree), but I had never been to Kirstenbosch at night. 


It was still the same picnic deal at the beginning and during the opening act with a local group called Desmund and the Tutus performing. They were a little weird, but when Portugal the Man came on stage and everyone was standing up. Cindy and I went up by the stage.

They were terrific live, just rolling from one song to the next with not much talking. I knew every song except one or two, so I was singing my heart out and dancing the whole time!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment