Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 27 – Easter Break Begins



I had an exam in my surveying class. I studied really hard for it, and I hope it paid off.

To celebrate Easter break, a group of us went into town in the afternoon to get some Cape Malay food in Bo-Kaap, the area with all the brightly colored houses. I got a lamb curry with roti, very tasty. The restaurant was up the side of Signal Hill and had huge glass windows with a great view of Table Mountain and Lions Head.
 



After our late lunch we went to the Chocolate Cafe, a place that serves decadent chocolate everything. I had a fantastic coconut chocolate tart. Then we talked around Green Market Square. After we got back, we went into Rondebosch for dinner at Nandos, a chain that serves Peri-Peri Chicken. Peri-Peri is a South African hot sauce that comes in many flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment