Monday, February 23, 2015

Feb 15th – Last Day at the Farm House

 
 
Slept in incredibly late, felt very good and relaxed this whole weekend. Mareli and I went on a short walk with the dogs. I kept trying to think of how I would describe this landscape and the word I came up with is “raw.” The rock formations around the valley are absolutely stunning and the views are incredible.

Mareli gave me some really good travel tips and places to try and see while I am here in South Africa. She is expecting her twins to come mid-March, so in one month, and I hope to come back out to see them again after she has had the babies. It was really nice to get away for the weekend, catch up with Mareli, to see a new beautiful area, and to see how their farm and their lives work.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment